What kind of visa does an exchange student need?

Upon receiving an admission letter from the university, proceed to the Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate to obtain a “Non-Immigrant ED” visa.
If you do not have the “Non-Immigrant ED” visa, after your arrival in Thailand, please contact Ms. Sumana at the International Study Center (ISC) to review your visa status.
Any questions regarding your visa status, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.